The Bear Family

04:17 Unknown 1 Comments




Hello everyone ! 


I have always wanted a place to document my life as a wife and a mom and i'd love to share it with you guys. 

My interest includes all-things-babies, attachment parenting, gardening, belly-dancing, horses, cooking, running and business. 

My first son was born in May 2014 after a year trying. My husband was kind enough to let me stay home with my son for the first year. He's 1.5 years old and i am now easing my way back to workforce. I cant wait for my baby to let my boobs free, please God dont let him be sucking on my tits till he goes to preschool


I wish i had started this blog much earlier but i sure am not the most graceful first time mama so yeah, good thing comes to those who wait they say... :) 

I hope you enjoy browsing and do say hi to me sometime.



Till later !


Meet The Bear Family


1 comment: